Concur.
BTW, you got any BSG results?
I am comfortable sending Mark Warner to Washington DC. I believe that he will be one of the few good duys in DC.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Concur.
BTW, you got any BSG results?
Welcome to the United States of Socialist America
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Nah just Wise County. Wise County voted McCain.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Appreciate it.
https://www.voterinfo.sbe.virginia.gov/e.../00_195_s.shtml
Go to votes by precinct
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
All we can do is see what happens.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the United States of Socialist America
</div></div>
We will see.
That will allow the Republicans 4 years to shape a message of small government, small budgets, low taxes, and market based innovation which is what we have gotten away from and is why we have gotten punched in the mouth tonight.
Anyone who is surprised by these results is either blind or crazy.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Obama just jumped McCain in VA...right around a 13,000 vote lead with the Northern counties still pouring in...17% left to go.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Milk3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the United States of Socialist America </div></div>
co-sign
who else is going with me to panama?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks